Reboot & Why is my site so SLOW?

|
I really need to start blogging again. I find myself wanting to bookmark more and more site during my research on different technical issue and maybe after a few days I cannot remember where the the bookmark is filed under.

What I really need to do is to create blog entries for each topic.

So here is my attempt to reboot my blog.

Today I was looking at ExtJS library for a rich GUI control JavaScript library (which hopefully I'll blog more later) and run into the really cool YSlow site. "What is YSlow?" you ask. Well have you ever ask yourself "Why is my site so SLOOOOW?" Yahoo actually have a performance team focus at the performance of Yahoo's various web real estate and they like to share their insight with the world. They even created a Firefox add-on call ........ YSlow.

I haven't fully gone through all the best practices they recommended on the site I've done but will definitely come back and check these suggestions when I finish any new projects in the future.

0 comments: